Today is my mom's birthday, I won't disclose her age in fear of a hardy beating but I will say Happy Birthday to my mom! I am so glad we got through all of that toddler and teenage stuff so we can be such close friends now.
Over the years my mom has become my best friend, a confidant and a wonderful person to get advice from. I can laugh with her and be myself with her and she still loves me! I am so happy to have her in my life, now if I can only find a way to get her and my dad closer to Colorado!!! Love you and miss you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mom!!!


5 comments:
I just have to say how gorgeous you are!!! Look at you! I saw 27 Dresses, and I think you look sort of like the main girl in that:). That's all...I don't know your mom but Happy B-day to her:)
Happy Birthaday to Jenny's Mom!!! We all think you did a great Job raising Jenny! Thanks for letting her be a part of our family too!
What a nice surprise. Thank you for the happy birthday wishes. I love being your mom and just to set the record straight - I never beat you. I did something much worse. I grounded you which meant I was grounded also. Anyway as toddlers and teenagers go you were not so bad. We did have our difficult moments but I love how things have turned out. I'm very proud of you. Love MOM
Happy Birthday Merry!
Mitzi
Happy Birthday, Jenny's Mom! We love you and love Jenny. How grateful we are to have her as part of our family, too!
Post a Comment