4.14.2008

Political Asperations for Jenny

I (Scot) was looking on line at our New Presidential Cadidates and their Poll Standings when I came accross Jenny's long lost twin. Seriously it's the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Hillary for President, and Jenny for Bally's Spokes Girl. Woohoo

7 comments:

Merry & Gary said...

There is a definate likeness but I think Jenny is much less scary. I know she is more honest and trustworthy. I'd vote for Jenny any day.

Christian and Jennifer said...

I'm voting for Jenny, too!

~*Leeann and Jay*~ said...

VOTE FOR JENNY... Don't worry shirts and posters we're made for you!!! You guys are so funny!!!!

Katie said...

Vote for Jenny!! But you really should beat Scot up!!! Love you Brother!!

Merilee said...

I would totally vote for you. Jenny's number one!

The Cannons said...

So Funny!
Mitzi

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

Ha Ha! That was so funny. I loved the whole story about the taking of that picture as well--totally made me laugh!