11.12.2007
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
OK so we will just be talking about planes in these here blog. Scot is such a big kid. He loves toys and anything mechanical. If anyone ever can't think of a birthday or Christmas present for Scot just buy him something with a remote control. So here is a picture of Scot enjoying one of his favorite past times, flying airplanes. A couple Saturday's ago we went to the middle school by our house and I thought this picture turned out great. You can see the plane, oh so small in the upper left hand corner of the picture. Enjoy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How fun! (And so true about Scot and my Dad . . . anything with a remote control will do.) I love the pics and the blog, Jenny!
Like Father, like son. They are becoming more and more alike all the time. I do love those guys. I love you too Jenny, and can't wait to see you.
Thanks for the tip. I never know what to get for Scot. If the weather is good while you are here Scot can help dad get his plane operating. Fun times. Love Mom
Post a Comment