We love Christmas time! It's probably our favorite holiday of the year. One of our most favorite things to do around this time of year is put up our Christmas decorations together and we always do it the weekend after Thanksgiving. It's just a fun time where we can talk, or listen to holiday music. This year we watched Elf. We like to take care of it a little early especially when we know we will be in California for Christmas so we have more time to enjoy them. Here are a few of our favorite things....
Here is our Christmas tree. We haven't been adventurous enough to go out and get a real tree. Scot says that if I get him a pine smelling air freshener then he will be happy. I think I can handle that.
This is one of my most favorite things. We bought this set last year and we plan to buy the wisemen set this year. Scot even built the stable which makes me love it that much more!
This is Scot's favorite. We found this in Estes Park last year when we were there. We have really fell in love with this artist. We think he does great work!


4 comments:
It looks a lot like Christmas at your house. I think your tree is beautiful and I love the Nativity. Mickey & Company are pretty cute also. Only 20 more days and you will be here. We are so excited. See you soon! Love MOM
Jenny, you are always so creative with your decorating! I love it! Everything looks beautiful. Thanks for taking care of my brother.
It looks so pretty. You have inspired me to put our Christmas stuff up. I was debating over whether or not to put everything up since we will be gone for Christmas this year, but since you guys did it....
Fun, pretty decorations. Every time I click on your blog it has a different background. I don't think we have ever changed ours. We should spice up our lives.
Mitzi
Post a Comment