I was a little unsure about whether or not I was going to like it. I had heard mixed reviews about it so I was kind of on the fence. Honestly I don't really know a whole lot about who is a good actor or actress and if the filming was good, I just know what I like and I LOVED IT! Obviously they had to cut a lot of things out and a movie doesn't give you all of the detail and emotion that a book can but I thought the movie was great. I thought the characters were cast well and I was thoroughly entertained and that's all I really care about.I guess we were feeling a little cheerleaderish...Here are the sisters and brother (shouldn't Scot be on the bottom?) I love this picture! So cute!:
And this last picture is just...ri-donk-ulous and funny...here are the IN - LAWS (- Christian who couldn't be there) we were just feeling silly...and cheerleadery again (see above picture):
GO TEAM!
I am thankful for so many things this year. I know I act extremely UNGRATEFUL most of the time but I have so many blessings in my life. Here are 27 of them since Thanksgiving was on the 27th (clever, I know) in no particular order:
1. My Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ
2. My wonderful and caring husband
3. My families (both my own and Scot's)
4. My job, even though I hate it 99.999999999% of the time I am grateful to have it
5. A house. We were very blessed this year to get this home.
6. Food to put on the table each day
7. Books, I love to be able to get lost in a good book!
8. Good friends, lots of them are far away and I don't see them very often but I am thankful for them
9. My sewing machine, my newest friend. Love it!
10. My car, who without I wouldn't make it through some of these Colorado winters
11. The Gospel
12. My Camera, I love pictures to scrapbook and I love the memories they hold
13. Gas prices being so low, it has been a life saver these last couple weeks
14. My iPod, it totally gets me through my day at work
15. Mine and Scot's education
16. Clean water for cooking, bathing and drinking
17. Pajamas! I would live in them if I could
18. Vacations!
19. Eternal marriage and the knowledge that families are forever
20. Toothbrushes and toothpaste
21. Ice Cream - especially Peppermint
22. My new white down comforter thanks to Black Friday!
23. A garage so I don't have to scrape my car windows
24. Temples
25. California - Elk Grove in particular. It is where I grew up and learned and played
26. Wal Mart - we have a love hate relationship. It saves me lots of money but NOT lots of time
27. The Red Box. I love the Red Box. I would WAY rather spend $1 on a movie instead of $5. Booo Blockbuster....and Hollywood Video...Boo.
We hope everyone had a wonderful THANKSGIVING!
We loved seeing you guys! We miss you already! Come back...K?


9 comments:
How fun! I get to see the movie tomorrow hopefully (I know, I know, what kind of fan am I really?). You really did marry into a great family! And they were lucky to get you!
What great pics, and i'm glad you liked twilight...whoo hoo! We miss you guys, someone needs to get married so we can see eachother again soon...
Give me an "M"... oh wait, I'm not a cheerleader either. ;) What fun pictures. I love Scot's family too! It looks/ sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I too loved Twilight! And the tie swap? What a great idea!!
What a great cheer squad. Sounds like you had a great time. I love the tie swap idea. I just got home a little while ago from Twilight. I thought it was pretty well done all things considered. The casting was good for the most part - at least for the main characters. I liked the things you are thankful for. Good idea. See you very soon! Can hardly wait.
You are too funny! Loved the cheerleading theme! And I am glad someone else is thankful for Red Box! I don't know what we would do on the weekends if there wasn't a Red Box... probably sit and watch each other grow old.
It was so fun seeing you guys!! Your a hoot! And believe me we're gonna come every chance we get. And your right I have now idea why we went for the cheerleader theme, kinda funny though!!! Love the room too!!!!
I flipping hate Blockbuster. What a rip! Our local library is awesome. They have everything. I got to watch all the seasons of Felicity and I was in heaven. We just requested Prince Caspian and we are on hold number 156. Okay so you have to wait a little.
I'm glad you had a fun break. I totally want to watch Twilight again.
Thanks for sharing the pictures! You both are amazing!! Thanks for hanging out with us during Thanksgiving!! Love you both!!
Thanksgiving WAS fun and it was great to have that adults-only night (plus Eli) where we could go to a movie and have fun just sitting and talking. Thanks for letting us ambush your house! You and Scot are the greatest. I also want to give a shout-out to the inventors of the Redbox. You are BRILLIANT!
Post a Comment